Friday, January 11, 2008

My Happiness


The last two movies i've gone to see (not counting Bladerunner-although still and always awesome) were complete greatness. We all know that Juno was the delight of the year, and I need to own this movie immediately. But I saw The Diving Bell and the Butterfly a few days ago, and while right after the movie, I was kinda like "eh" after listing to the soundtrack and then visualizing the scenes and story, I've decided to bump my "eh" to an "oooooo".

But anyway. These soundtracks are ri-motherfuckin-diculously awesome. Get your mitts on them stat! Juno will make you smile for days-chock full of Kimya Dawson, Cat Power, Belle and Sebastian and the like. Diving Bell is totally beautiful-Velvet Underground and my personal new fave song by Ultra Orange & Emmanuelle.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Well yeah the moldy peaches did the entire Juno soundtrack (outside of a little catpower) and they're the coolest. I was totally down with the soundtrack....as far as the actually movie i don't know.... the more i think about it the less i like it.

but yeah the music was totally awesome