Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Of Course Radio Lab is Amazing!


Radio Lab is old news buddy.... I've been waiting for the new season to start so I have new episodes to listen too. Can you get last seasons and listen to the Zoo episode?
Here are some of my other favorite podcasts
-Car Talk www.cartalk.com/ (i don't understand anything they say about cars but they are funny as heck-el berries)
-Wait Wait Don't Tell Me www.npr.org/programs/waitwait/ (the npr news quiz....I'm not a dork, I swear its funny!)
-This American Life by Ira Glass www.thislife.org (ok I am a little bit of a dork but creative non-fiction rocks!)
-and then of course The Ricky Gervais Podcast www.rickygervais.com/ (please start listening to this one! You would love it! i would love you more for loving it!)

I also really like Weekend America, On The Media and Radioworks but that one can sometimes be really sad.

welcome to the podcast world my friend!

(hold on tight... coming up next is my review of the movie we watched last night...Kinky Boots (---fun to say!))

No comments: