Monday, April 26, 2010

MechanicalAnimal





How great is this set of prints? Here's why these should be on my wall...

  1. Most of the art I already own is animal-related. And pretty much the only things I've ever doodled/painted/sewn in the past few years have been animal-related.
  2. If you know me well enough, you'd know I'm also a huge nerd with somewhat-useless stores of memory with bits of science I learned in high school.
So naturally this combo of animal and mechanics really makes my heart pitterpatter. I also adore the color palette, as lately I've been more drawn to greyed out hues. Which is weird because fashion-wise all I've wanted to wear lately is sequins and sparkle.

Too bad my birthday just passed, so I'll have to get these prints from Poster Cabaret myself.

Sidenote: Mechanical Animal would make a sweet band name.

No comments: